5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Who's Online
We have 6 guests and 1 member online
  • Vito
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hotel for the CLASSIC (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Hotel for the CLASSIC
Hotel for the CLASSIC 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 63  
Hey Guys,
There is a lot of events going on up at Saratoga the weekend that we are there. After reviewing many sites, reviews and prices this is what I came up with. I booked 5 rooms (double beds)in my name for Thursday Oct. 6th thru Sat Oct. 8th. at the Robin Hood Motel. If you want to come up early or stay longer the man I spoke with said that they should be able to accomodate you. They can accomodate our boats, the motel has good reviews and each room comes with a refrigerator and a micro wave. The rate is $65.00 a night. Please call and make your reservations in the next four days. The phone number is 518 885-8899. Once you book your reservation you will send them an e-mail at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it they will then send you back a confirmation number. I thought 5 rooms should be enough. I believe that he had 9 avaiable if more are needed. When you call tell them that you are from Outcast Bass Anglers. The info. below is from their site.

Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, Robin Hood Motel is located in Saratoga Springs, 5 miles from Saratoga Racetrack. Saratoga Performing Arts Center is 2.5 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.

All air-conditioned rooms at the motel are equipped with a 32" flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave, and private bathroom with shower.

Robin Hood Motel offers free parking on site and a picnic area with barbecue grills. A compimentary continental breakfast is offered during racing season.

The motel is 4 miles from Petrified Sea Gardens, 4.6 miles from Saratoga Golf Club and 4.7 miles from National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Albany International Airport is 19.3 miles away.

You'll be welcomed in English

Robin Hood Motel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 26, 2014
Motel: 18 rooms

Most Popular Facilities

끸 Free Parking

뀄 Free WiFi

끬 Non-smoking Rooms
Joe (User)
TEAM Spray Nine
Platinum Member
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

Team Spray Nine
WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff
Windjammer Promotions
All-Terrain Tackle
Venom Lures Pro Staff

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
      Topics Author Date

Hotel for the CLASSIC
Joe 2016/09/17 12:08

thread linkthread link Re:Hotel for the CLASSIC
Joe 2016/09/25 19:17
Go to top
2024 © Outcast Bass Anglers  |  Powered by Joomla!  |  Web Development and Hosting by MORACOM