28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Who's Online
We have 5 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers!
Re:Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -11  
Kenny wrote:

Wow Frank that was very touching..words cant describe what that means to me..Thank You..
This whole thing is more than a trophy to me.I just love to fish..Love to learn,help others catch & of coarse The Friendships made.please tell kevin Thank you very much..
Next year is going to be different for me & the club..1st I will not be fishing many club tournaments..2nd, the 1s I do fish, I want to fish with someone different every time..Thanks again
I hope you guys crush em on Onieda..[/quote]

JP I hope you are able to fish with us more than you contemplate and I would like to fish with you especially without being in a tournament.
The club will miss your presence when you're not there as you are a great fisherman!

[/quote]

Kenny you know your more than welcome any time you want..& that goes for anyone else..I mean this guys (516 852 0711)shoot me a text any wednesday & we will go that weekend...Please dont be shy..
JP Bass (User)
Platinum Member
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
Re:Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12  
That’s nice JB thanks
Vito (User)
Platinum Member
graphgraph
Gender: Male Location: Franklin Square New York Birthdate: 1948-11-11
Logged Logged  

Kenny wrote:

JP I hope you are able to fish with us more than you contemplate and I would like to fish with you especially without being in a tournament.
The club will miss your presence when you're not there as you are a great fisherman!

Kenny I'll be honest..I'm not a fan of solo events..Next spring I will be dedicating all my time on Candlewood & lilly..Fishing during the week more..opens are what we have in mind..
JP Bass (User)
Platinum Member
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Re:Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5  
Will do
Frank (User)
mental patient
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Re:Congratulations to Tx 13 Top Finishers! 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 62  
JP Bass wrote:
Frank wrote:
Congrats on a great TX and season to both you and Ray and what a tight race. Before the weigh in at Mahopac Kevin was convinced that you won the TX and Angler of the year.

Only 1/2 oz difference on the TX and 1 Oz for Angler of the year - What an Amazing race!!

Both Kevin and I Admire your Fishing skills and I'm sure that the rest of the club feels the same way. I feel very strongly that you will be AOY next year.

Congrats to Vito, Nicky and Bill S for your top finishes also.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank the TX committee for the wonderful Job that you have done at each TX.

Frank K

Wow Frank that was very touching..words cant describe what that means to me..Thank You..
This whole thing is more than a trophy to me.I just love to fish..Love to learn,help others catch & of coarse The Friendships made.please tell kevin Thank you very much..
Next year is going to be different for me & the club..1st I will not be fishing many club tournaments..2nd, the 1s I do fish, I want to fish with someone different every time..Thanks again
I hope you guys crush em on Onieda..

JP I know that you mention not fishing as much with tbe club next season so I have to ask you something regarding your statement. Do you think that you would be fishing at least 5 events? The reason being that our elections are next month and I want to nominate you to be a member of the tournament comittee. I believe that your insights and fishing knowledge would be such an asset to the comittee when making the new 2020 schedule.
Joe (User)
TEAM Spray Nine
Platinum Member
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Team Spray Nine
WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff
Windjammer Promotions
All-Terrain Tackle
Venom Lures Pro Staff

Joe wrote:
JP Bass wrote:
Frank wrote:
Congrats on a great TX and season to both you and Ray and what a tight race. Before the weigh in at Mahopac Kevin was convinced that you won the TX and Angler of the year.

Only 1/2 oz difference on the TX and 1 Oz for Angler of the year - What an Amazing race!!

Both Kevin and I Admire your Fishing skills and I'm sure that the rest of the club feels the same way. I feel very strongly that you will be AOY next year.

Congrats to Vito, Nicky and Bill S for your top finishes also.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank the TX committee for the wonderful Job that you have done at each TX.

Frank K

I hope you guys crush em on Onieda..

JP I know that you mention not fishing as much with tbe club next season so I have to ask you something regarding your statement. Do you think that you would be fishing at least 5 events? The reason being that our elections are next month and I want to nominate you to be a member of the tournament comittee. I believe that your insights and fishing knowledge would be such an asset to the comittee when making the new 2020 schedule.

Sorry Joe,not at this time...
JP Bass (User)
Platinum Member
graphgraph
Logged Logged  

Go to top
2024 © Outcast Bass Anglers  |  Powered by Joomla!  |  Web Development and Hosting by MORACOM