31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Who's Online
We have 5 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Got Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass? Survey (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Got Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass? Survey
Got Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass? Survey 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 61  
Hello all,
Please check out this survey and fill it out. It could affect bass tournaments in Connecticut in the future. Also as a Connecticut "Summer" home owner I expressed my concern with the introduction of "Sterile" grass carp in the lakes. The lake where my house is is under a 100 acres and they put carp in to control the weeds for swimming. Now there are no pads and the lake is starting to have extra sedimentation along the shore lines. Also the carp have eatten the Milfoil where the young bass used to hide from other predators. I used to catch bass in the 5 lb. range regularly. With a 7.2 my best. Now a Big Bass is 2 lbs. And I see packs of 15-20 lb. carp swimming around the shallows. So if you want to add that the introduction of carp for weed control is not good it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Joe I.

Subject:Got Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass? We would like to hear from you.

Do you like to fish for largemouth or smallmouth Bass in CT? If so, we would like to hear from you via our short survey.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/WVKGDSW

The link above and below is to a survey developed by the DEEP Fisheries Division to solicit public input on the future of bass management (largemouth and smallmouth) in Connecticut. Taking this survey will help the Fisheries Division move forward to improve bass fishing in Connecticut. This survey is designed to make the fishermen part of the process. Please take a few minutes to fully complete the survey. All responses to the survey need to be completed by October 1st, 2020.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/WVKGDSW

Mike Beauchene, Supervising Fisheries Biologist

CT Aquatic Resources Education (CARE) & Fisheries Program Support, Fisheries Division

Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
79 Elm Street, Hartford, CT 06106-5127
P: 860.424.4185 F: 860.424.4070 E: This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Joe (User)
TEAM Spray Nine
Platinum Member
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

Team Spray Nine
WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff
Windjammer Promotions
All-Terrain Tackle
Venom Lures Pro Staff

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
Go to top
2024 © Outcast Bass Anglers  |  Powered by Joomla!  |  Web Development and Hosting by MORACOM