31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Who's Online
We have 5 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Challenge Cup Results (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Challenge Cup Results
Challenge Cup Results 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 61  
Just in case anyone was interested.

2010 Challenge Cup Results
Man was it HOT yesterday.....96 degrees plus.... It will stand as a testament to the determination and the desire of the 18teams, representing six Alliance Clubs, who 'toughed it out' while competeing for the 19th annual Challenge Cup on Candlewood Lake in Connecticut.

First I would like to thank all the clubs and their representatives who fullfilled their assigned duties splendidly. Suffolk County Bassmasters-AM parking and launch duty. Taconic BassmastersBoat & equipment check...nice job Phil. United Bass AnglersPM ramp and boat recovery. Westchester Rod & Reel BassmastersFood and beverages and a special thanks to their members Paul Ascone and Rich Russell for volunteering to be the tournament release boat. Outcast Bass Anglersand my buddy Kenny Case for handling the posting and compiling of team weights. Atlantic Bassmasters Tournament Committee duties with a special thanks to our Tournament Director, Neil DeStefano who did a super job under less than ideal conditions and Bob Tomasini who handled the always difficult job of 'fish handling'. Without all of your hard work and endless entusiasm this would be just another Tournament. Thank you all.

Secondly all the teams and those who handled and released the fish a rousing BRAVO!!!!! Your fish care must be considered outstanding considering the Venus like conditions on the lake yesterday. Surface water temps were recorded as being in the mid to high 80's by 3pm. Eighteen five fish limits (90 bass) were brought to the scales with a mortality of just nine (9 bass). While it is always disturbing to lose any fish it could have been much worse. The fish brought to the scales were in good condition as those of you who competed can testify. They were hard to calm down especially Mike Wiltshires bag.....what did you put in with those fish Mike?.....lol

Third....a special thanks to my buddy, my pal, my goomba, my friend.....the Cubster....Craig Mitchell who performed his duties as official photographer and my caretaker with zest and aplomb.

Lastly....the RESULTS

Atlantic Bassmasters and their team consisting of Team Captain Neil DeStefano and Mike DePalma, Rich and Bob Tomasini and Kevin Cunningham and Joe Pido captured the 2010' Challenge Cup in record setting fashion. Buoyed by the 19 lb 10 oz. load weighed in by the Alliance 2009' and 2010' Alliance 'Top Guns" Rich and Bob Tomasini, Atlantic captured the prestegious Title for the second year in a row. Congratulations Atlantic Bassmasters

Suffolk County Bassmastersand their team consisting of Team Captain Dennis Rodgers and Dennis Rodgers Jr, the Kohler Brothers and Rich Cuttone and Brian Bagina took second place honors.

Taconic Bassmasters and their team consisting of Team Captain Phil Fillie and Rusty Paone, the father and son team of Santha & Santha and the team of Ogolik and Moyik captured the show position...

TEAM STANDINGS/fish/weight
1. Atlantic Bassmasters 15/49 lbs.,1 oz.* (new Challenge Cup record)
2. Suffolk Co. Bassmasters 15/41 lbs.,14 ozs.
3. Taconic Bassmasters 15/38 lbs., 00 ozs.
4. Outcast Bass Anglers 15/37 lbs.,1 oz.
5. United Bass Anglers 15/33 lbs.,7 ozs.
5. Westchester Rod & Reel 15/33 lbs.,7 ozs.

TOP GUN RESULTS/fish/weight/club
1. Tomasini & Tomasini 5/19 lbs.,10 ozs.* (new Challenge Cup record) Atlantic Bassmasters
2. Kohler & Kohler 5/16 lbs.,3 ozs. Suffolk Co. Bassmasters
3. Neil DeStefano & Mike DePalma 5/15 lbs.,7 ozs. Atlantic Bassmasters
4. Rodgers & Rodgers 5/14 lbs.,13 ozs. Suffolk Co. Bassmasters
5. Gerhardt & Packes 5/14 lbs.,10 ozs. Outcast Bass Anglers
6. Kevin Cunningham & Joe Pido 5/14 lbs.,00 ozs. Atlantic Bassmasters
7. Wiltshire & Price 5/13 lbs.,15 ozs. Outcast Bass Anglers
8. Fillie & Paone 5/13 lbs.,3 ozs. Taconic Bassmasters
9. Santha & Santha 5/12 lbs.,14 ozs. Taconic Bassmasters
10. Johnson & Bose 5/12 lbs.,5 ozs. Westchester Rod & Reel
10. Ruchdaschel & Rozner 5/12 lbs.,5 ozs. United Bass Anglers
12. Ogolik & Moyik 5/11 lbs.,15 ozs. Taconic Bassmasters
13. Bornn & Garabini 5/11 lbs.,13 ozs. United Bass Anglers
14. Cutone & Bagina 5/10 lbs.,14 ozs. Suffolk Co. Bassmasters
15. Puskar & Colvin 5/10 lbs.,12 ozs. Westchester Rod & Reel
16. Russell & Ascone 5/10 lbs.,6 ozs. Westchester Rod & Reel
17. Meyers & Coccioppo 5/9 lbs.,15 ozs. United Bass Anglers
18. Case & Ritchie 5/8 lbs.,8 ozs. Outcast Bass Anglers

LUNKERS
1. Neil DeStefano 5 lb.,00 oz. smallmouth
2. Bob Tomasini 4 lb., 13 oz. largemouth
3. Rusty Paone 4 lb.,3 oz. smallmouth
3. Kevin Kohler 4 lb.,3 oz. smallmouth
Joe (User)
TEAM Spray Nine
Platinum Member
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Logged Logged  

Team Spray Nine
WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff
Windjammer Promotions
All-Terrain Tackle
Venom Lures Pro Staff

The administrator has disabled public write access.  
Go to top
2024 © Outcast Bass Anglers  |  Powered by Joomla!  |  Web Development and Hosting by MORACOM